TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Our aim is to deliver orders as soon as possible but some orders can take up to 21 days to complete. Delivery time is dependent on order size, location & current stock availability which can vary due to seasonal and raw material factors.
- We will inform all customers of any potential delays should they occur for any of the above reasons.
- All deliveries are a ‘Kerb side’ drop only
- Delivery drivers are instructed to drop materials into front gardens or locations in close proximity to the parked delivery truck, which will not hinder the customer or general public.
- Deliver drivers WILL NOT transport goods to rear gardens through garages, side access alleys and/or customer properties
- Delivery Charges will be calculated based on location and order size.
- Boundary Fencing reserve the right to refund a customers monies should delivery location be deemed an excessive distance from depot or in circumstances where stock required to complete the order will take in excess of 21 days to be delivered.
- All deliveries will be delivered with the customer’s delivery list and receipt. It is the customer’s responsibility to check all materials and inform Boundary Fencing within 48 Hours of any shortages or damage to any materials.
How we deliver:
- Deliveries will be undertaken using our own fleet of vehicles, which range from 3.5 Tonne transit tippers to 18 Tonne Hiab Lorries.
- A decision on delivery vehicle type will be calculated based on order size/location & delivery information submitted.
Do you have to be at home when we deliver?
- There is no requirement for you to be present at home at the time of delivery.
- This is provided that payment has been received prior to delivery and a clear area for materials to be offloaded being confirmed.
- The customer must also accept that once materials have been delivered/unloaded ownership of the goods transfers to the customer and Boundary Fencing will take no responsibility for the loss or theft of any goods.
- Delivery Note & receipt will be posted to the address
Return/ Refund Policy & Procedure:
- We follow the Consumer Regulations 2013 law on returns. This allows customers a 7 day period to cancel order and/or return goods for credit providing goods are in a sellable condition.
- We will also credit any excess materials subject to the goods being in a sellable condition.
- Any damaged or Faulty goods will either be credited or exchanged by Boundary Fencing.
- Should the order have been delivered to the customers property and is subsequently required to be picked up by Boundary Fencing for return/credit there will be a collection cost that will be allocated. This will be calculated based on location of delivery and size of order and will be agreed with the customer prior.
- Should the order have been delivered, full credit will only be given to goods that are returned in a sale-able condition. The return of damaged goods will not be credited.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to check all materials and inform Boundary Fencing within 48 Hours of any shortages or damage to any materials. Tony should be contacted via mail on [email protected] or alternatively please contact 02089548841.
- For all Returns/refunds or to report shortages or damaged goods please contact Tony via either:
- [email protected]
- 02089548841 (option 1)
- We will then be in contact to confirm and then proceed as follows:
- In instances where goods are damaged or faulty:
- Should goods be deemed faulty/damaged The customer will be given the option to either exchange the faulty goods in which instance we will make arrangements to deliver a new product and exchange it for the damaged goods.
- Or the customer will be offered a full re-fund for the cost for the product.
- The above is subject to the customer making contact with Boundary Fencing within 48 hours of receipt of goods. Boundary fencing reserve the right to decide which option will be made available to the customer.
- In Instances where orders are cancelled:
- Should an order be cancelled within the 7day cancellation period a full re-fund will be provided to the customer subject to delivery circumstances.
- If the materials have been delivered to the customer the agreed delivery charge will be deducted from the refunded sum
- Should the delivery have already been delivered and thus requires Boundary Fencing to re-attend to collect the products a collection cost will be allocated dependent on location and delivery size. This will be deducted from the refunded sum
- Should the customer wish to return the products to Boundary Fencing via their own means of transport/costs. Provided goods are in a sell-able condition the originally specified delivery charge only will be deducted.
- Refunds will not be provided for any goods returned damaged or not in a sellable condition.
Les: Retail & Residential Fencing Director
Tony: Retail & Residential Fencing Manager
2, College Hill Road,
Middlesex, HA3 7HH