HEALTH & SAFETY
We are firm believers in investing both time and money in the training of our employees both in our head office and on site.
All our operatives are as a minimum CSCS trained, with supervisors being 2day CITD trained and managers being 5 day CITB trained. A number of our staff are also CRB checked in order for us to carry out works within schools.
As a company we have also achieved the following accreditations:
- Contractor Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS) - A scheme developed by local authority health and safety and procurement professionals, with the support of the Health and Safety Executive for use by any public and private sector organisations when shortlisting contractors. Companies accredited within the scheme meet acceptable standards of health and safety compliance. Certified
- Constructionline - Owned and endorsed by the Department of Trade & Industry, Constructionline is the UK’s register of pre-qualified local and national construction and construction related suppliers. Certified
- FCA - The FCA is a trade association for the Fencing Industry with membership from Fencing Contractors, Manufacturers and Suppliers. It represents the industry in matters of legislation standards and training. Member
- CSCS - CSCS was established in 1995 with the objective of helping the construction industry to get quality up, accidents down and cowboy builders out. CSCS promotes basic competency and awareness of health and safety, as well as a platform for further encouraging development of skills. Boundary fencing are proud to hold a ‘Platinum Certificate of commitment with 100% employees holding a CSCS card.
- Fleet operator recognition scheme (FORS) - proves to current and prospective customers that we are an operator that works to standards above the legal minimum.
- ISO 9001 - ISO 9001:2008 is a Quality Management System that formalises good business practice that complies with the requirements of LPCB: ISO 9001 for the installation of timber and steel fencing, gates and security barriers to commercial trade and domestic customers. Certified
- ISO 1401 - ISO 14001: is a Quality Management System that formalises good environmental and business practices, most of which we already have in place.
- IOSH - With more than 38,000 members IOSH is the worlds biggest professional health and safety organisation. They are a major source of safety innovation and provide resources, guidance and training in all safety aspects. Boundary Fencing are an affiliated member of this prestigious organisation.
CLICK ON THE CERTIFICATES LINK TO DOWNLOAD A COPY OF OUR CERTIFICATE